Raym

raym

This is where I got mine: http://aerofly.aerosoft.com/ Click on the Brit flag at the top for English then scroll. Be warned: The downloading is slower than steam off of cold biscuits, or at least it was for me (took days to get both dlcs there, while downloads from other software websites I've been purchasing from is always much, much faster).

One month later I'm still waiting for the Bombardier Dash 8Q-400 twin-turboprop that is still being listed as coming with the boxed DVD set. It appeared as "Coming Soon" at the website linked above but it was taken down a month ago and has never reappeared. Whenever we bring this up at the IPACS forum we are repeatedly asked for patience.

Am not appreciating the lackluster response time it takes for basic information to be disseminated, nor the continuing false advertising that still lists the Bombardier Dash 8Q-400 twin-turboprop as coming with the DVD boxed set as it also still lists New York City as coming with it. Neither come with the AFS2 DVD set ... and a month after repeatedly reporting this to both IPACS as well as Aerosoft the problem remains.  As a consequence of these things and more, my AFS2 languishes and my interest in this promising flight simulator continues to fade.

Hi Mathijs,

thank you very much for all your efforts. That´s not the only problem.

We are waiting for the same updates like the customers get at steam. 

It was promised weeks ago. 

Unfortunately we do not hear about it anymore

Regards 
Mike

Hi I've only been using fs2 a short time and I think its a great sim but if I'd have know that the servers were as slow I might have opted for another like x plane. Surely updates for the disc ver and steam should be out at the same time. Taking days to download is going backwards, and likely to impact this sim..Raym

Why aren’t updates made in small bites rather then one large bites that take hours to download.  There is no reason it has taken over a month since I ask where the updates are.  At that time I was told a week.  

Hello Mathijs,

thank you very much for the Update from today,
Aerofly FS2 Update Version 2.00.11.05.
All worked very well, download and installation.

All my issues are solved included the elevation

problem.

Thank you very much to the whole team.

Regards
Mike

Archived