FMS ROUTE GONE with SID input (ver1.0.5)

Today  I got the tow issues on P3D V4.2

#First 

I just input FMS route saved from VROUTE or EFB for CRJ700 version 1.0.5

after route loaded from saved flight route on FMC, i select a sid for departure 7L at PANC airport

But the loaded whole route on FMC has gone and only left SID route from PANC 7L

It just disappeared route on FMC.. why this happen?

I tested over and over ...got the same result

It seems to have an error with 1.0.5 version

Aerosoft team...  Please check this kind of issue

#Second 

There are two type of route for Aerosoft aircraft

Usually I make a route from Avilasoft EFB and save the flight route 

It works fine for a while but now latest version seems to have erros

Today I got the message "LOAD ERROR" and then CTD P3D V4

Please check this issue 

* Unable to load route from EFB

[CoRte]
ArptDep=PANC
ArptArr=PAKT
RwyDep=PANC07L
RwyArr=
RwyArrFINAL=ILS11-Y
SID=ANCHO8
STAR=
APPR_Trans=DOOZI
DctWpt1=JOH
DctWpt1Coordinates=60.48095,-146.59934
Airway2=J501
Airway2FROM=JOH
Airway2TO=BKA
Airway3=J195
Airway3FROM=BKA
Airway3TO=UDENE

* Can be loaded route from VROUTE 

because there is no SID/STAR data

[CoRte]
ArptDep=PANC
ArptArr=PAKT
Airway1=J501
Airway1FROM=JOH
Airway1TO=BKA
Airway2=J195
Airway2FROM=BKA
Airway2TO=UDENE

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

About the EFB route:

The flightplan can be loaded with Navigraph 1803 data. It fails with NavDataPro 1803 data because the name of the SID is "ANCHO8" in the flightplan file but "ANC8" in the navigation database. Manually editing the flightplan file to SID=ANC8 fixes this. Apparently, your EFB uses Navigraph data while your CRJ uses NavDataPro. Always use the same nav data for everything.

The VRoute route is so incomplete that it doesn't load anything. Airway1=J501 needs a starting point to begin with. That is missing, so the FMS doesn't know where to start the route. I don't know VRoute, but it certainly doesn't produce a valid flightplan.

56 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

About the EFB route:

The flightplan can be loaded with Navigraph 1803 data. It fails with NavDataPro 1803 data because the name of the SID is "ANCHO8" in the flightplan file but "ANC8" in the navigation database. Manually editing the flightplan file to SID=ANC8 fixes this. Apparently, your EFB uses Navigraph data while your CRJ uses NavDataPro. Always use the same nav data for everything.

The VRoute route is so incomplete that it doesn't load anything. Airway1=J501 needs a starting point to begin with. That is missing, so the FMS doesn't know where to start the route. I don't know VRoute, but it certainly doesn't produce a valid flightplan.

Thanks for your advice and analysis 

I am going to check which nav data was used for CRJ 

"your EFB uses Navigraph data while your CRJ uses NavDataPro. Always use the same nav data for everything." 

A few days ago

I downloaded CRJ install file again and clean install CRJ 1.0.5 with hot filx 1.0.6

when i selected a route which saved file on FMC  , it failed making a whole route with SID data  

Do i need to load route file at SEC PLAN on FMC?  i have ever read that kind of info for CRJ .. even it dosen't make sense.. i am not sure

anyway i input the route file name of aerosoft type at flight plan page on FMC instead of selecting route

works fine with EFB route ... i don't know why  but it works ^^

I will test VROUTE file even it's incomplete route because i can choose SID and runway for departure

Thanks

• Developer
vor 6 Stunden , Tony kim sagte:

Do i need to load route file at SEC PLAN on FMC?

No, you can also enter the route name into the CO ROUTE field on the F-PLN page.

vor 6 Stunden , Tony kim sagte:

I downloaded CRJ install file again and clean install CRJ 1.0.5 with hot filx 1.0.6

Since the 1.0.5 installer contains NavDataPro, this might be the reason for the different nav databases - even if you had Navigraph installed before.

Archived