Aerosoft CRJ-700/900 GPU

Jetwings32

I have an idea, not sure it anyone will consider it or not in Aerosoft but hear me out.. for next update if not already discussed inside Dave... Keeping the portable GPU for those times your off of the gate and no jetway is available yet need Ground Power.. But adding in option to use Jetway GPU when your at a gate that has a jetway.. Jetway GPU makes no sound hardly at all.. If anything its a very faint humming sound if anything.. I am a real life ramp agent here In Detroit,MI.. I hook up the GPU too the CRJ-700 for UALX.. I hear our Air conditioning power unit more than I do the Ground Power.. Cause most jetways now, come with 2 Ground Power cords one for the bigger airplanes and the CRJ & then you have GPU cord for the Smaller ERJ's & Dash & ATR's.. CRJ's use the same power cord as  the 737 & EMB-170 on up.. ERJ 135-145 uses the smaller GPU cord..  Then you have the Air hose that's also hooked up too the jetway.. No its not the same as Air Start.. Its actual Heating & Air Conditioning unit hose to cool or heat the aircraft.. Which by the way would hook up on far right side of CRJ just past the lavatory door.  

Would be nice feature to have an added in GPU cord that comes from the Jetway that makes maybe a faint humming sound if any.. But GPU that comes from Jetway makes almost no sound.. When your next too jetway nice to have in replacement of those loud noisy portable GPU's.. So yea if you can add in that option too dave on the next update would be nice.. Keeping of course the other GPU.. Don't get rid of it.. Just adding a line in their for Jetway GPU as well.. Then when your at a hardstand or place with no jetway you still have old faithful too rely on but when you do have a Jetway, you have much quiet GPU.. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

A better place for your suggestion is in the dedicated request/suggestion thread here. Alternatively, you could also or instead suggest this in the in-development CRJ, but the aircraft is much too far along to include this prior to release or perhaps even the first Service Pack.

Archived