dudas de cabina

Pere Ruano

hello good morning to all, I am trying to learn the maximum posile of this magnificent plane, it is a beauty in the sim and in real life, I personally am from Barcelona and I do not speak English, I usually translate all the manuals in PDF and then I go investigating how to fly the plane, in this case I have several questions that I would like someone to help me answer, as always thank you very much for your answers, I beg your patience since this antonov manual is very difficult to translate because I can not edit the text, well I'm going
1 is the radioaltimeter actually simulated ?, in the manual page the button number 18 is the radio altimeter, however in my An 2, turning the knob to the left and right moves the needle for measuring the fuel tanks
2 Eata simulated the operation of the button number 27 or is it just an unused switch?
3 the APK 5 radio system is a somewhat complicated but useful system, is it completely simulated?
4 on the central pedestal switches 4 and 5 only act on my gyrodireccioinal clock (clock 9)
For now it's all, flying this simulated plane is a true wonder, it's just great, thank you very much again

Archived