CRJ - V1.050 Tutorial - can't stop ident sounds from playing

Hi,

Today I attempted the tutorial flight for this fine aircraft, but had to shut it down after 20 minutes of incessant beeping after I powered up the APU.  I managed to use the default P3D key to shut down one morse ident sound, but there was another I could not stop with any key combination.  I tried searching for an answer, I tried everything I found suggested in the forums, I tried the obvious one, the switches themselves, but I could not stop the beeping.  Unfortunately I just wasted an hour, and got absolutely nowhere.  I hope the ident switches will be made functional, or at least the tutorial updated to rid of these annoying sounds.  I also noticed in the tutorial I could not get my load manager to display different weights for men, women, children, and pressing the "FULL" load button repeatedly never changed the weight.  I had to make my cargo weights different to roughly match the ZFW given in the tutorial.  I also could not enable the "friction" fix in DAVE, as it was greyed out.

Cheers,

I have edited the fxml file for the tutorial flight, so hopefully that will solve the issue.  I will try the tutorial a bit later tonight.  I have never had the issue when flying the CRJ with my own flights, so it must just be related to the tutorial.

Cheers,

Editing the file did get rid of the ident sounds.  Unfortunately I encountered a silent close of P3D V4 while performing the pre start checks during the tutorial.  Not sure what happened.

• 3 months later...
On 10.3.2018 at 08:47, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Is there anybody else who has experienced the same sound issue? 

Same here. Changing the frequency at NAV2 fixed it for me...may not super sophisticated..

Archived