XP11 Aspen Scenery order

G'day

Can we just get a clarification of the scenery order for the xp11 scenery.ini for the Aspen scenery please.

There is no manual nor readme which specifies the order and location of the various components of the new Aspen.

As there is an Airport, Autogen, A HDV4 Mesh Folder, a Mesh a folder and a Mesh B folder can we get guidance on there locations and order.

Most xplane users have there own Ortho plus numerous addons so the location in the scenery ini is quite importand in the same way the scenery.cfg is in P3D.

Thanks

There should be a manual at least in the Ortho (Required) folder or the _Airport folder.

Download either the Orthophoto version or (in case you don't want to have the ortho version) the HD Mesh version.

The folder hirachy is the alphabetic order of the extracted folder:

_Airport

_Autogen

_Mesh_a

_Mesh_b

When you copy all folders to your custom scenery folder it automatically loads the correct order upon simulator restart. If you use a 3rd party scenery in the Aspen area make sure to put it above all Aspen scenery folders.

Again: ONLY use the HD Mesh folder if you DON'T want to have an orthophoto overlay!

Anyone know of a map of the area covered by this scenery.  I have only flown once from ASE to DEN. It appeared to be photo real most of the way. I'm curious if this ortho covers airports KEGE ( Eagle ) as well?

I just purchased this scenery today from the ORG. very nice to who ever did it!

Thanks. 

Dave. 

• 1 month later...

I hadn't flown this area in a while so today I flew from Denver to Eagle ( KEGE ) VFR. I loaded the Aspen Ortho / Airport. And I can confirm that the scenery does include the Eagle Airport area. Just FYI. 

Archived