Berlin Brandeburg Professional Prepar3d 4

Dino1945

Hi, a little while ago I have bought Berlin Brandeburg airport Professional, but now I see  some poor textures in terms of the green airport spaces. Yet I configured the airport well.

Can you help me? Sorry for my english.

• Developer

Make a Screenshot (JPG Format), that's makes it easier to understand your problem.

(I move the Thread to the correct Subform, is a Mega Airport)

ugly and washed out textures. But the Terminal is good. It seem a FSX scenery imported in Prepar3d,

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

When did you download the installer? When it was before 10:00AM UTC today, please download again or follow the instructions here , because in the background I don't see the jetways for example.

An check you setting for the Terrain (Options->Graphics->World) and check the "Use high resolution Terrain Textures"

Below a screen, how it should look like.

Here I am.

This is my computer (I use it to edit my religious television program too)

Dell  Intel Core i7 3.40 GHZ

16 GB RAM

64 bit OS

Windows 7 Professional

Service Pack 1

Prepar3d 4.2

This is all?   My setting are good enough! Sorry, but I' m disappointed about this scenery. It seems a FSX scenery imported in Prepar3d. The green spaces among the taxiways are rather bad. We are not in line with the wonderful projects of Aerosoft. (I have Rome Fiumicino, Barcelona professional, London Heathrow... and thery are  very different respect to Berlin)

Hi,

The problem lays with your graphics card this card has only 1GB of memory which is not capable enough to run the even the minimum settings for P3Dv4 these are the system specs from Lockheed Martin.

System Requirements

System Requirements – Prepar3D v4

Minimum
Recommended
Operating System
Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit)
[N editions require Media Feature Pack]
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Computer Processor
2.2 GHz Quad Core 3.5 GHz (Per Core) +
Computer Memory
4 GB 16 GB DDR4/2666MHz +
Hard Drive Space
40 GB, with at least 15 GB on C:\
(3 GB for the SDK)
M.2 or Solid State Drive (SSD) is strongly recommended
Graphics Card Video Memory
2 GB 8 GB +
Graphics Card Other
Full DirectX 11 Support
Other
Administrator Rights (for installation only)
Microsoft Core XML Services (MSXML) 6.0
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2
DirectX 11
1024×768 minimum screen resolution for primary display

So that is the reason you see those ugly washed out textures.

Many thanks for your answr. Perhaps you are right. But I ask  myself: Why Rome Fiumicino, London Heathrow, Barcelona, and other airport are beautiful in my computer, and Berlin is bad (The terminal is wonderful)? There's a problem that I don't understand...:-)

However, I learned only one thing. When a new airport is created, I have to wait a month, before buying it. Have a nice week end. :-)

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, lucart92 said:

why having installed the scenario gives me the run-time error '53' file not found?

Please do not hijack others topics open your own one.

• Aerosoft
8 hours ago, Dino1945 said:

Many thanks for your answr. Perhaps you are right. But I ask  myself: Why Rome Fiumicino, London Heathrow, Barcelona, and other airport are beautiful in my computer, and Berlin is bad (The terminal is wonderful)? There's a problem that I don't understand...:-)

However, I learned only one thing. When a new airport is created, I have to wait a month, before buying it. Have a nice week end. :-)

Dino, simply put, because it is more complex.  I can not advise you to buy any of our add-ons if you hardware does not even match the most basic requirements of the simulator without add-ons. 

Now let me be honest, you got a wobbly forum status of -82 and a lot of support requests that led to nothing.  Would you be so kind to only ask us for support if your hardware matches the requirements? 

Archived