Error using Szenerie Configurator BER

guenseli

Hi Oliver,

sorry to bother you. I just downloaded the installer, and the file info says the installer is from March 7, 14:00 CET. Before I go ahead and install this, are you sure the installers are updated and uploaded in the shop? The file should have a different date shouldn't it?

Thanks,

Jan

Please login to display this image.

22 hours ago, monokuro said:

Hi Oliver,

sorry to bother you. I just downloaded the installer, and the file info says the installer is from March 7, 14:00 CET. Before I go ahead and install this, are you sure the installers are updated and uploaded in the shop? The file should have a different date shouldn't it?

Thanks,

Jan

Please login to display this image.

Yeah it hasn't be updated. It's the original installer. Just use the fix from the previous page ;P

Thanks for the re-assurance :). I have now downloaded the fix and everything is fine. I was cautious enough not to use the config tool before. :)

@OPabst it would be good if you could double check internally to ensure the new installer indeed gets uploaded to the shop. :)

Jan

• Developer
19 hours ago, monokuro said:

Thanks for the re-assurance :). I have now downloaded the fix and everything is fine. I was cautious enough not to use the config tool before. :)

@OPabst it would be good if you could double check internally to ensure the new installer indeed gets uploaded to the shop. :)

Jan

have just now downloaded the installer from the EU Mirror and it has the correct config tool. Maybe refresh Browsercache before redownload it.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• OPabst unpinned this topic

Archived