Issue with ET elapsed time timer

sfs56

I've been flying the latest version of the crj on a number of flights and I'm very pleased to report that everything seems to be running excellently.

I've got the hotfix installed too (1.0.6).....and running it in P3d v4.2.

The only thing I've noticed is that the ET (elapsed time) shows up when I'm wheels up...reads 00:00.....but never changes.

Perhaps I'm doing something wrong or failing to do something that I should, but pressing the button labelled "ET" doesn't seem to make any difference nor does pressing the reset button.

It stays at 00:00 for the entire flight.

I know that this is a very minor thing....but just wanted to bring it to your attention so you can tell me what I might be doing wrong or fix it if it's a bug.

Thanks for your attention to this post.

I have the same issue.  I was just getting ready to post when I read your post.

I believe we may have lost the chronometer function.  The timer function no longer counts up in seconds as a “timer”.  Thanks!

vor 4 Stunden , sfs56 sagte:

The only thing I've noticed is that the ET (elapsed time) shows up when I'm wheels up...reads 00:00.....but never changes.

Hmmm...where does this show (newer paid attention to this)?

I always start the Chronometer by my own (pushing CHR button on the left clock) after reaching N1 >= 50% during TO roll.

Usually, I push the ET button when I'm at the runway and have just been given clearance to takeoff.

But even if I don't activate it myself, it seems to appear by itself when the aircraft leaves the ground.....however, it remains at 00:00, no matter what I do to try and reset it (including switching between CHR and ET).

BTW....CHR function doesn't seem to be working for me either.

In the grand scheme of things, however, this is a very minor bug....if it is one rather than operator error.

Thanks for replying to my OP.

Archived