Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
pusser

Fuel Management

I note that some of the aircraft in the Twin Otter Extended pack have 2 fuel tanks and some have 4 fuel tanks.

In the versions that have 4 tanks, how does one move fuel from the wing tanks to the centre tanks?

vor 11 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

I think the system models them as one tank.

that`s good new´s  , Mr. KoK

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I think the system models them as one tank.

I am not convinced of that. I set up a short flight and deliberately put short measures in the centre tanks and 100% in the wing tanks. During my flight, the engines stopped when the centre tanks reached around 2% and the wing tanks remained at 100%. To me, that means there should be a way of moving fuel from wings to centre. If there isn't, then the wing tanks are surplus to requirements and could be set to 0% from the start.

2 hours ago, pusser said:

I am not convinced of that. I set up a short flight and deliberately put short measures in the centre tanks and 100% in the wing tanks. During my flight, the engines stopped when the centre tanks reached around 2% and the wing tanks remained at 100%. To me, that means there should be a way of moving fuel from wings to centre. If there isn't, then the wing tanks are surplus to requirements and could be set to 0% from the start.

You can't move the fuel around but you can turn on the wing tank boost pumps! They are low down in the middle of the console. Look here for more.

20 hours ago, MarkHurst said:

You can't move the fuel around but you can turn on the wing tank boost pumps! They are low down in the middle of the console. Look here for more.

Many thanks for that info, very useful.