FlightSim Store ?

Could someone  confirm if the FlightSim Store download includes the latest update ? I emailed them on Monday to see when it would be available but have not had a reply.

Thanks in advance

I've subscribed to their update notifications but haven't received one for the CRJ yet.

Since the CRJ is available as a box product also, the latest installer is available in the Aerosoft update database:

https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/Login

(You need your CRJ serial key to register your title there. The database seems to accept box keys as well as download keys.)

EDIT:

The latest full version in the database is 1.0.5.

An additional (incremental) hotfix is available here:

21 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

We are getting some disturbing news about the Flightsim Store, customers who have problems with our products bought there should contact us at support@aerosoft.com

Doesn't surprise me at all. Can't understand how they've lasted this long since losing the Orbx monopoly.

Unfortunately I've bought a few things from them, one of which is FSCommander. I just got done submitting a ticket before reading this thread, and your reply in particular. Which reminds me I purchased the Airbus bundle from another defunct merchant. Think I'll play the lottery today.

To my credit I bought the CRJ directly from Aerosoft.

16 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Just as we did before we will NOT abandon customers if they bought at other shops. So please, do not worry. 
And we're doing fine btw, lol.

I nice change to find a company that has respect for its customers. ;)

I don't recall buying any Aerosoft items from them which I usually buy via the Aerosoft shop. However, I bought quite a number of other articles from them where the maker might not be that generous. I already noticed that the FSS stopped display of any new products weeks ago ... which is an alarming sign indeed.:(

I am afraid we can only pray for them to survive.

Kind regards, Michael

4 hours ago, pmb said:

I am afraid we can only pray for them to survive.

Why Michael? They're both lazy and inept. How much energy does it take to plug a new version of a program, airport or airplane into their server? It's not like they have to make copies and distribute them into each user account. One copy with a link to the download is all that's required. Yet they can't seem to find time to do that. It's coming up on 2 years and they still haven't gotten around to updating RAAS to the newest version.

I just hope I'm smart enough to recognize if they resurface under a new name.

Archived