Fuel / Load INIT LOADSHEET Red

Hello,

I am using Airbus X 320/321 in FSX SP2. After setting up on my new PC (Windows 10) I sometimes have problems with the INIT LOADSHEET function. I have red the existing articles for advice but I still have issues intermittently.

I always check that I create a loadsheet for the correct aircraft variant, and only load when using that variant. In fact the process has worked successfully on a first flight after install. But if I do a second flight using same aircraft, different loadsheet for that aircraft, I get the red issue. My workaround at the moment is to uninstall 320/321, reboot and reinstall. Everything is then fine to use on a flight. I can generate and use the loadsheet. But not a second time. I have even done a flight with a successful upload of the loadsheet, but if I load it again (a state prior to when loadsheet was imported) I then get red message.

Any ideas what might be happening?

Thanks

Gavin

Archived