Overlapping Default scenery and Addon Scenery

Flluka

Hey

I have been searching for a solution everywhere. Stil cant findt one. 

I have a lot of Aerosoft addons, some of the addons do not have overlapping but airports like Torp X and Bergen X has overlapping. 

I use ORBX Global, LC, VECTOR and FTX Norway. I also have REX and Ulitmate Traffic Live. 

All the payware airport addons are on top on scenery libary. 

could you please clarify your problem by adding a screenshot. "Overlapping" is a term very hard to understand in this context.

17 hours ago, data63 said:

could you please clarify your problem by adding a screenshot. "Overlapping" is a term very hard to understand in this context.

What i mean with overlapping is that i can see a small section of Bergen X with defaul scenery. Airport Buildings. 

1 hour ago, BT318 said:

Did you deactivate all files regarding Torp and Bergen in the ORBX-Folder (FTX_EU_NOR_05_SCENERY) ?

I did not know that you had to do that, never done that before but i will try and come back with results!

Delete the files or deactivate? How do you deactivate?

Deactivating Orbx bgls worked, but only removed the airport buildings, now the default airport vehicles are still there. 

Any solution?

Files should never be remodved (deleted); always rename those files by changing the extension from *.bgl into *.xxx.

Did you also deactivate the objects (like: FTX_NOR_ENBR_Objects.BGL) ?

On 8.3.2018 at 1:01 PM, BT318 said:

Files should never be remodved (deleted); always rename those files by changing the extension from *.bgl into *.xxx.

Did you also deactivate the objects (like: FTX_NOR_ENBR_Objects.BGL) ?

When i deactivate the files, the taxi appron turns to grass. this is a real mess. 

Please login to display this image.

It seems that you have deactivated some more files. Please only rename / deactivate following files in your ORBX-Folder:

ORBX/FTX_EU_NOR_05_Scenery/Scenery/

ADE_FTX_NOR_ENBR.bgl

ADE_FTX-NOR_ENBR_CVX.bgl

FTX_NOR_ENBR_Objects.bgl

FTX_NOR_ENBR_objects_grass.bgl

Do not change any texture-files

Also make sure that your Bergen Scenery has a higher prority than ORBX-Norway. If there are still problems, please visit the ORBX Forum (Compatibilty-Forum), where more advices are published

For you Torp-Scenery the procedure is the same

Archived