1. Still noticing some erratic autopilot behavior when joining a course.

2. Integ lighting on main panel doesn't work and overhead panel lighting doesn't work. How about including Real Light and True Glass for this plane like you're doing for the Airbus.

3. When loading BETES 2 SID off of runway 33R in CYYZ, the FMS loaded the SID from OAKVL - it completely skipped NUBAX and TANGU. 

4. The giant click spot in the windshield for the HGS is really annoying. 

5. Made a change to my route in the FMS and it didn't reflect the change on the ND after executing the change. The AP still tried to fly the old route depicted on the ND instead of the new route in the FMS.  

• Developer
vor 3 Stunden , Lude2Envy sagte:

2. Integ lighting on main panel doesn't work and overhead panel lighting doesn't work

Both work fine here.

No Reallight or Trueglass... The VC must be built in a specific way to make those possible and since it was designed before RL/TG were even announced, it's not possible to integrate them now.

4. The giant click spot in the windshield for the HGS is really annoying. 

Interesting. I don't have that. What sim do you use?

2. and 4. make it look like you don't have 1.0.5 installed but an older version.

5. Made a change to my route in the FMS and it didn't reflect the change on the ND after executing the change. The AP still tried to fly the old route depicted on the ND instead of the new route in the FMS.  

Did you hit EXEC to activate the change?

vor 16 Stunden , Lude2Envy sagte:

2. Integ lighting on main panel doesn't work and overhead panel lighting doesn't work

I can confirm that.

I'm flying with P3D v4.2

18 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Interesting. I don't have that. What sim do you use?

2. and 4. make it look like you don't have 1.0.5 installed but an older version.

I'm using P3D v4.2 and yes, I have version 1.0.5 installed. 

18 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Did you hit EXEC to activate the change?

Yes, in my original post I said: "Made a change to my route in the FMS and it didn't reflect the change on the ND after executing the change."

5 hours ago, Roadie04 said:

I can confirm that.

I'm flying with P3D v4.2

It appears that the all of the integ panel lighting in the entire flight deck is being controlled by the rheostat knob on the center pedestal. I'm not sure why other than it's a bug. 

• Developer
vor 1 hour , Lude2Envy sagte:

I'm not sure why other than it's a bug. 

No, that's intentional. But Stefan, our modeller needs to explain why exactly. He told me once but I don't remember the reasons anymore.

3 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

No, that's intentional. But Stefan, our modeller needs to explain why exactly. He told me once but I don't remember the reasons anymore.

It appears to also only turn the lights on or off. Rheostats are supposed to adjusts the brightness level. Was it also intentional to only have one brightness level? 

On 6.3.2018 at 23:12, Lude2Envy sagte:

It appears to also only turn the lights on or off. Rheostats are supposed to adjusts the brightness level. Was it also intentional to only have one brightness level?

That's correct but AS choose to model only ON/OFF states due to performance (this was also with all the Airbus A318-A321 series).

The new development of the Airbuses does indeed have dimmable lights :D (hurray).

11 hours ago, GEK_the_Reaper said:

That's correct but AS choose to model only ON/OFF states due to performance (this was also with all the Airbus A318-A321 series).

The new development of the Airbuses does indeed have dimmable lights :D (hurray).

It's a shame they're giving all of this TLC to the Airbus in v4 with True Glass and Real Light, but not the CRJ. 

Archived