Pls Help! Aircraft Manager,Flap,Spoiler,Wing Sweep,Throttle lever do NOT work P3Dv3 (P3D 4.2 is OK)

Hamilton01

Hi,

After installing version v3.00 (FEB 19th installer) I noticed that Aircraft Manager does NOT work when I tried to set the fuel in 1/4 or armament (Payload). I also noticed that Flap, Spoiler, Wing Sweep, Throttle lever, Flap lever, etc. also did NOT work . I tried to uninstall and install again 3x and it was the same. (I used version 2.02 previously with NO problem)

As I also have P3D v4.2, I installed the same file guess what? Everything worked perfectly: Aircraft Manager, Wing Sweep, Throttle lever, Flap lever, etc. 100% OK

So, I believe there is a problem with this installer on P3Dv3.

Has someone using P3Dv3 experienced this problem too?

Thank you,

Rgds,

Hamilton

load mgr has problem if the tacpack version for the particular sim is not correct.   you may try to start your p3dv3 wo loading tacpack for it and see if it makes a difference on the f14.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
11 hours ago, 72westy said:

Any update to this issue. I'm having this as well.

Unfortunately not. Mathijs told me on March 9th of 2018 that he would send me an installer to test, more than one full year and nothing...

5 hours ago, Hamilton01 said:

Unfortunately not. Mathijs told me on March 9th of 2018 that he would send me an installer to test, more than one full year and nothing...

Support ticket was submitted but the response was the usual uninstall/reinstall....was even told P3Dv3 wasn't supported. LOL. Funny that it says v3 support and there are (2) installers for P3D....3.00 (P3Dv3) and 3.01 (P3Dv4).

Even says P3Dv3 support here....

No luck with that. Same issue. I'm back to 2.02 without any issues.

Archived