CRJ Update Location

I purchased the CRJ through a 3rd party online shop who take their time in updating the files and do not answer emails.

Mathijs's comment in the announcement of the update  "CRJ 700/900 X updated is now updated to 1.0.5.0 (and all external shops are informed)", I assume this relates to my circumstances?

Thanks for your help

Rob Payne

• Deputy Sheriffs

Exactly. You have to wait until your shop offers you the update. At which shop did you buy your CRJ?

mopperle

Thank you for your swift reply, FSPilotshop.com

Will just have to remain patient, lesson learnt for future purchases!

Rob Payne

42 minutes ago, Robbo3 said:

I purchased the CRJ through a 3rd party online shop who take their time in updating the files and do not answer emails. (...)

Rob, you can use the serial key provided by the other shop and go to the Aerosoft update database here right away:

https://support.aerosoft.com/pages/login

(Requires a separate sign-up.)

14 hours ago, Cheyenne Chief Pilot said:

Otto, I tested it myself with my CRJ download serial key from pcaviator.com. (That particular key should be blacklisted by Aerosoft, but it isn't ...)

I recall asking pcaviator once about this very issue several months ago, and they (Australian store) said to use the serial number and download from Aerosoft, because we do not provide updates....

Thanks everyone, they have put the new update on their web site, so all is well.

Appreciate your comments and thanks FSpilotshop.com

Rob Payne

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived