Steering Tiller animation

wasgar

Was there ever a fix for the CRJ tiller not being animated? I remember reading a few post about this. Mine has never worked with or without FSUIPC. It is locked full left and never moves...Not a huge problem, I can steer with the pedals and the nose gear animation is pretty much spot on. I have searched the forum and can't seem to find much about the tiller. 

I'm using P3dv4...CRJ Version: 1.0.5.0....currently have FSUIPC installed and mapped, but removed it and used P3dv4 controls, but it had no affect on the tiller. I start with a default F22 Raptor then switch to CRJ at the gate.  When I updated the CRJ folder, I used the windows unstaller in CP, deleted the ecosystems folder and Aerosoft folder in Sim Objects, rebooted, then installed .CRJ Version: 1.0.5.0. But this has been locked in every version of the CRJ I have had except the very first one back in Aug 2017 if I remember correctly. 

Please login to display this image.

3 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

There never was an issue with is as far as I'm aware. Can you give us a few more details (CRJ Manager and FSUIPC screenshots) so we can give it a try?

.......Hans, found this post from back in December.........

CRJ VC Tiller Issue P3D 4.1

By Planeboy5, December 9, 2017 in Model, Animations, Repaints, Sounds and Manuals 

Planeboy5

Hello all!

I was curious if anyone else is having an animation issue with the tiller in the VC for the 700/900? It is stuck full left and the animation will not move. Rudder pedals and steering are still working, just not the animation.

I have reinstalled the latest version of the aircraft and done a fresh install of the game as well.

Is there a possible fix for this??

Thank you!

Archived