Hello Torben,

Are you planning with an aircraft setup with a registration ?

EuroControl now requires the registration to be submitted, PFPX is doing that:

Please login to display this image.

EDIT: sorry I see an aircraft reg is in use, not sure why LNNOL is not submitted.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, the status line tells you that there are 2 errors:

- forbidden route

- missing Aircraft registration (easy to solve ;) )

There are 2 ways to solve this:

- let not validate your flightplan, as there will always be some errors you have to solve manually, like IRL

- if you want to solve them, you have to take a very very deep dive into the techniques of flightplanning, like a real dispatcher

for example by reading such documents:
https://www.eurocontrol.int/sites/default/files/content/documents/nm/network-operations/HANDBOOK/ifps-users-manual-current.pdf

Hello Stephen.

No, I haven't computed the flight as I ussually corrects outdated routes in the route database, when a new cycle arrives. I'll try to add the reg in the notes as per your picture.

@mopperle: Thank you for your input. The route error is corrected - only the reg is the problem.

Torben

BTW: Just tried adding the reg in the notes - it works!! But it would be nice if PFPX did this automatically.

T.

5 minutes ago, datguytho said:

If you have an aircraft profile set up, it should do it automatically. To me it looks like you didn't enter a registration there.

It does not when updating routes in the database as can be seen from Torbens post.

The REG is only submitted when you compute a flightplan.

I get the very same error since a couple of weeks. For some reason, PFPX now uses the aircraft's registration instead of the callsign used for the flight, and leaves the registration empty in the remarks section.. I got this error for the first time yesterday, while planning a new flight from my flight schedule. Plane is selected, flight has a (alphanumeric) callsign assigned to it.

So just to clarify:

Stephen, in your screenshot you can see that in the first line, a 'normal' callsign is submitted. (ESA7903), and the aircrafts' registration is placed in the remarks' section. (REG/ECETK). This is how it's always been for me. But for some reason, as of yesterday, I get the same outcome as Torben; it replaces the callsign with the aircrafts' registration, and leaves that blank in the remarks' section.

(FPL-ECETK-IS while it should've started with (FPL-ESA7903-IS.

There has been no change to PFPX.

The aircraft registration is only getting submitted when a flightplan is computed, as in Torbens case the reg is not added when updating routes via the database.

EuroControl have changed the registration requirement, hence the change you see.

RVSM  approved  aircraft  shall  indicate  their  registration  in  item  18  of  the  ICAO  flight plan under REG/ (or the equivalent field in ADEXP or B2B).  This requirement does not apply to repetitive flight plans (RPL).

Note
The  above  requirement  is  only  satisfied  with  the  presence  of  the  REG/  field  in item 18 of the flight plan and therefore it is not satisfied if the registration of the aircraft is used in Item 7 Aircraft Identification and not specified under REG/.

Archived