Few issues with loading SID

So today I took the CRJ 1.0.5.0 out for a flight from KDEN to KSLC, here was the route: FOOOT3 RLG EKR LEEHY5. Everything loaded in correctly except the FOOOT3 SID. It only loaded waypoint PENEY. I am using Navigraph 1803.

I was able to add the waypoints and their restrictions manually.

Also during this flight, after I reached 6000ft, I went DIR TO MUGBE. However, the FMS already sequenced to the next leg apparently and sent me direct to CRONA as if the leg from MUGBE to CRONA was active. I could not get the airplane to go to MUGBE as it was no longer in the list under DIR TO or in the LEGS page. I had to use HDG mode to get it where I wanted it.

After that though, the airplane stayed on the course straight as an arrow, no issues. I didn't get to fly the ILS on autopilot as a little bit of pilot error put me too high and fast. However I did notice while on the approach in APPR mode the F/D was pitching down rather far despite being on the GS.

Attached is a screenshot of the sim and the departure chart

Please login to display this image.

On 3/3/2018 at 6:57 AM, Hans Hartmann said:

I fixed it.

Looks like I found another airport with this issue. At KDCA the SCRAM3 departure doesn't load correctly either. Doesn't seem to matter which runway I choose, it'll only select POOCH. This is with 1.0.6.0 installed as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived