I just did KJFK-KIAD... 31L CRI climb RBV.HYPER7.  wind in JFK gusting to 55KTS.  It wasn't perfect but a vast improvement from before... wind enoute 278/120 (massive crosswind) and it tracked it down the centerline all the way.  What did you see?

3 minutes ago, e190attcs said:

I just did KJFK-KIAD... 31L CRI climb RBV.HYPER7.  wind in JFK gusting to 55KTS.  It wasn't perfect but a vast improvement from before... wind enoute 278/120 (massive crosswind) and it tracked it down the centerline all the way.  What did you see?

Mine just completely skips past them.

Two completely different flights on the same route.

Please login to display this image.

3 minutes ago, AdmissiveComic said:

Mine just completely skips past them.

Two completely different flights on the same route.

Yep... I would say that looks like the same old stuff since V1.00... I've only done 1 flight and it went ok for me as far as LNAV (ILS apprch is still a mess).. but wow... not good.

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 minutes ago, AdmissiveComic said:

I'm honestly just pissed we waited through like 2-3 updates for a big problem yet to be fix

Could you be so kind as to supply us with a bit more information. The routing you took for example would be interesting to us for troubleshooting. Also screenshots of the MFD MAP and the PFD. You would be amazed how many people fly in „green“ needles and wonder why NAV does not work. (Not saying that is the case here). Looking at the waypoints in your last screenshot makes me wonder about the ATS routing. 

Like I said, provide us with some more info so we can help you with the problems you experience. 

Thanks

yep LNAV is still broken.  EDDM-EDDN

08R EVIV3E EVIVA...

On departure it started the turn north very early and then just flew a circle around the airport. The en-route sector seem to do well, but it couldn't fly the SID at all. 

10 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Do you use Navigraph or NavDataPro? Jeppesen and LIDO implement this procedure differently.

Navigraph latest update... Think that might be the issue?  It didn't follow the SID at all, I had to go into HDG mode and choose a fix downline, then it flew well.

• Developer

I don't. I'm just trying with Navigraph 1802 but it's already EVIV3E there, so no change to 1803. My problem is: it followed the route as expected. I will try again with the original 1.0.5 since I already made a change in the SID handling earlier.

50 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

Nope. I flew it three times now, with no issue at all (except for an overfly arrow that pointed in the wrong direction, but that was just a drawing issue).

Hmmmm let me give it another shot and see what the results are... 

Hans are you arming NAV mode on the runway or once your airborne?

• Developer
vor 8 Minuten, e190attcs sagte:

That shouldn't make a difference. I tried both though.

@AdmissiveComic It would be really helpful if you could post your flightplan here.

don't understand this, i don't have any single Lnav issue with THE CRJ and its the plane that I usually fly on P3Dv4. The only issue i had was Holding patterns and this issue has gone with this update. For sure, a demon lives inside this plane or maybe not all processors core the same this plane i don't know.

20 minutes ago, e190attcs said:

Hmmmm let me give it another shot and see what the results are... 

by the way, i always arm NAV once in the air

46 minutes ago, Hans Hartmann said:

@AdmissiveComic It would be really helpful if you could post your flightplan here.

just flew:

EDDN/28 AKAN8K AKANU... 

SID went flawless..  I'll the EDDM SID again later today.  3 SIDS   and 2/3 went flawless.  I'm thinking EDDM may have been just a random error, but I will try it again.  Thanks for your feedback.

fyi... on my last flight I did : Gear up.. Speed mode.. Nav mode.

2 hours ago, Hans Hartmann said:

15 hours ago, Frank Docter said:

Could you be so kind as to supply us with a bit more information. The routing you took for example would be interesting to us for troubleshooting. Also screenshots of the MFD MAP and the PFD. You would be amazed how many people fly in „green“ needles and wonder why NAV does not work. (Not saying that is the case here). Looking at the waypoints in your last screenshot makes me wonder about the ATS routing. 

Like I said, provide us with some more info so we can help you with the problems you experience. 

Thanks

Sorry for the late response. Just got out of work. my flight plan was JTEEE4 ODATE FTZ TRTLL4 . Gonna do another route in a bit with it to see.

• Developer

I'm currently flying the route you gave me and there's no issue with it. However, I noticed that the route contains neither of the waypoints (TEKKK, AZONE) on your screenshots above.

However, I have to ask this question just to be sure. The second waypoint on the JTEEE3 departure is a (VECT), so the aircraft will hold it's course/heading (depending on whether it's a course-from-fix-to-manual or heading-to-manual waypoint) until you select a DIRECT TO to the next waypoint. Did you do that? Otherwise the aircraft won't follow the line on the map and that's not a bug.

• Aerosoft
On 3/3/2018 at 2:46 AM, Wise87 said:

There have been a few reports of issues on Avsim.

That is not a very helpful comment. 

I have been flying some of the reported issues routes today and did NOT see these issues. That's on a clean win 10 OS, clean 4.2, with our nav database. No other add-ons. So what we need to find out what is different on the systems that DO show issues. And that will only be possible if we have full information.  So if you want this fixed, please give us complete and accurate feedback. Something we can recreate. 

See the last post from Hans, the report he was tracking could be fully explained if the user did not do the correct thing (that the only way we can recreate it). I have seen some issue on AVSIM that were exactly like that. Not a bug but the user not fully understanding that this is not an Airbus or Boeing. We don't do support on AVSIM (I did ask those users to report here) and what you tend to see is a lot of people saying 'me too'. And it really is not a bug but not understanding the systems. Easily creates an incorrect impression. 

Of course it is not nice if we shout loudly, user error, but around 50% of the bug reports we handle simply are user error. That's why Hans asked so clearly.

On 3/4/2018 at 4:32 AM, Hans Hartmann said:

I'm currently flying the route you gave me and there's no issue with it. However, I noticed that the route contains neither of the waypoints (TEKKK, AZONE) on your screenshots above.

However, I have to ask this question just to be sure. The second waypoint on the JTEEE3 departure is a (VECT), so the aircraft will hold it's course/heading (depending on whether it's a course-from-fix-to-manual or heading-to-manual waypoint) until you select a DIRECT TO to the next waypoint. Did you do that? Otherwise the aircraft won't follow the line on the map and that's not a bug.

Apologies for the late response. I have. did a reinstall and will give it another go.

Archived