Flight Sim Labs

Tango777-200LR

Has anyone posted on their forum in the last week only to have your post deleted a day after you post?

I posted twice asking a very simple question and it has been deleted both times. Not one person from FS Labs has responded.

I purchased the Concorde X from Aerosoft, but it is a question that Aerosoft cannot answer.

What is really going on over there?

i dont know, but all in all i think they behave really unprofessional since their "accident". I requested a refund as they offered it in their forums, i got a reply that my refund got processed and i should wait a couple of days. That was almost 2 weeks ago now (did my refund request on the first day since they allow it), nothing happened, and no response when i tried to get a reaction of them.

I feel bad, not only because i lost my money on a product that contained malware, (and it was a lot of money, had to save quite a bit since i am a student and normally cant afford things that are in the hundred dollar range), but also because the dev that i trusted behaves like i am non existent. 

So all in all, i wouldnt expect a lot of that company, and with everything that happened, i wouldnt put my hopes to high on your problems. Not every company reacts as fast as Aerosoft when it comes to support. (gotta give credit to PMDG though, they are great in support as well!)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Gentlemen,

these here are the Aerosoft forums. We don't like having discussions or even rumours being spread about other companies acting on the same market as Aerosoft in here. There are other places on the internet where you can do this. But please not in here.

Archived