1.0.5 Door issues in FSX

vor 29 Minuten, Hans Hartmann sagte:

I just tried and all four doors work fine via DAVE in FSX.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

still on momen  i will do a video

I also have the same problem with the doors. Before update 1.0.5 I could not open and close the front main door with DAVE, only with Shift + e. Now i can with the exeption of the other doors (cargo/service). If I try pressing Shift+ e + 1/2/3 the main door just get opened and closed.

Hopefully there is a solution.

vor 8 Stunden , ampharoah sagte:

P3Dv4.2 Updated to 1.0.5.0 and doors working fine for me.

Uninstalled previous CRJ version first and then did a fresh install.

Andrew

i allready reinstall all

• Developer

As this apparently only affects FSX: Which version of FSX do you actually use? FSX SP2? FSX Acceleration? FSX Steam?

The one I used for the above screenshots was FSX with the Acceleration package. Not many add-ons, but the usual stuff like FSUIPC is installed.

I renamed the thread topic to fit the issue.

If it helps I've just tested the door operation via Dave in the 700 by loading the tutorial flight and all doors worked correctly - FSX:SE on Win 7 64bit.

Andy L

• Developer

I just re-installed my FSX without the Acceleration package and added only SP2, nothing else. I now can reproduce the issue with the doors.

<Insert some rude gestures and swear words towards Redmond here>

vor 2 Stunden , Hans Hartmann sagte:

I found a solution that works with SP2. I'm going to work on two other issues now and then release a hotfix for it.

thanks comes th hotfix today or an another day

• Developer

I'll try today, but I'm still waiting for some additional information on another bug. I don't want to release two hotfixes within two days, so I'm going to wait for a response.

vor 41 Minuten, Hans Hartmann sagte:

I'll try today, but I'm still waiting for some additional information on another bug. I don't want to release two hotfixes within two days, so I'm going to wait for a response.

yeah thanks 

vor 19 Stunden , Hans Hartmann sagte:

is the hotfix out now or later

Archived