Double jetways - ENGM Oslo

MartinF

Hello,

I just purchased AS Oslo yesterday after using Aiports of Norway freeeware for a long time. After deleting the necessary files, for ENGM, I loaded up the sim, but I was met with two sets of jetways all over the airport. I expected it could be coming from AoN, but after talking to the dev, it is not. He suggested to reboot, and make sure that I have newest version of SODE, which I do. The problem is still there. Any suggestion what can be wrong?

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Hi, here's a hotfix that should solve the problem, I've also included some older fixes in this file as well.
Download the zip file for the platform you use, unzip it and replace the old files with the new ones included.

After applying the fix run the jetway tool and the config tool and select the options you wish.

P3Dv4

MA Oslo - P3Dv4 hotfix - 02.03.2018.7z

P3Dv3

MA Oslo - P3Dv3 hotfix - 02.03.2018.7z

FSX & FSX SE

MA Oslo - FSX hotfix - 02.03.2018.7z

Change log:

- Fixed incorrect object placement when running the config tool after the jetway tool, resulting in double jetway models.
- Adjusted dynamic light effect (P3Dv4) to be more performance friendly.

- Corrected flood light placement on eastern part of the terminal.
- Added seasonal textures for ground polygons (P3Dv3 & P3dv4)
- Adjusted dynamic light effect to prevent it from spawning more than once when returning to the airport.

Archived