NavData Pro Charts and Aivlasoft EFB

Rogals

Hi, Could you please help me.

I have Aivlasoft EBB and it comes with a very old version of Aerosoft NavData Pro. I would like to bring them up to date but I'm not sure how this can be done as it appears that you cant download the charts only view them on line.

Am I correct in this and if I'm right how can I use these charts to update the EFB.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Roger

• Deputy Sheriffs

Not sure what charts you mean. Aivlasoft draws its own charts based on the Airport data and the navdatabase. And this Navdatabse can be updated, by either a single dataset or a subscription:
https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/flight-simulator-2004/tools-missions/1750/navdatapro-one-year-subscription-13-datasets

Hi, I'm sorry I must have misunderstood. I thought that they used your charts but I see now that they just use your FMS Data.

Thanks for you help.

Roger

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived