Double TOD marker on ND

Today I flew with a CRJ9 from EDDF to EGLC at FL340 the route over Belgium was MAKIK - GOPAS - DEMUL - RITAX -REMBA - BUB - DENUT - COA - KEGIT - SASKI - INLOD  SUSUM. The Belgian Radarcontroller routed me from MAKIK direct to SUMUM.

As STAR I used JACK1B. So in the middle of Belgium came the TOD marker in the ND display. But I saw 2 Marker. In my opinion one from the original route and one from the actual route.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

It will be in 1.0.6 too. No need to test that. There are no changes in that area from 1.0.5 to 1.0.6.

This happens after a direct or other route change, correct? If it does, I might have an idea about the cause.

Yesterday I flew from MUC to VIE. The route had the RNAV NERDU 6L. This is a zigzag course to the last waypoint.

As I programmed a shortcut from NERDU to the last waypoint, I had again 2 TOD markers on the ND

Archived