Skiathos and Mykonos

larshgf

I have earlier (October 2013) purchased Skiathos and Mykonos at simflight.com online shop.

I now have P3Dv4 and want to install these airports. I re-downloaded the two zip-files but they seems to be the ones i originally purchased. 

Will they be OK for P3Dv4 or if not: how to solve this problem?

Best Regards

Lars Frederiksen

Denmark

Hi Otto,

The problem is that I did not buy the Skiathos and Mykonos sceneries in AEROSOFT's online shop, but instead in Simmarket.com.

I asked them and they answered that if the Aerosoft Skiathos and Mykonos will Work for P3Dv4 then I would be informed.

As far as I understand I could go to my shop account on Aerosoft and download the new versions IF i had purchased them by YOUR shop.

My 2 questions are:

What is your ágreement with your resellers? Wil they not receive an update when it is done by you? 

Am I right thar both Mykonos and Shiathos is working with P3Dv4 now?

Thank you in advance for your help!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

All sceneries are done by 29Palms. Mykonos is currently not compatible with P3Dv4 (no info if/when this will happen).

As I'm not an Aerosoft employee, I have no information about the agreements between Aerosoft and their resellers.

But usually as soon as Aerosoft gets a new installer it will also be made available fot resellers. But I have no idea in case of 29Palms.

Maybe you should ask Aerosoft directly: support@aerosoft.com

Archived