Mathijs Kok

Alea iacta est.......... Aerosoft A318/A319 professional

50 minutes ago, marcsparkz said:

Will this be featuring shared cockpit? I would love to the see airbus family continue it.

It is planned, but will not be part of the initial release. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bartuparlakay said:

And what about my other question :rolleyes:

Only FWD is implemented. Mech and AFT are almost never used IRL. 

• Upvote 3

On 1.3.2018 at 22:40, OuterMarker sagte:

One thing I haven't been able to find in the old threads is wether we'll be able to switch between the left and the right sidestick or wether the right sidestick will be static like in the previous versions?

On 2.3.2018 at 09:42, Mathijs Kok sagte:

We are considering that. Not a trivial change though

Has there been a decision made on this yet?

• Upvote 1

That video is as the title says a sneak preview of a year ago. No, there is no release date given for the A330. Please refer to the first post in this topic for more information on that.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Teufelsrochen811 said:

For how many years is Aerosoft already working on the A330?

Development started back in 2015. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

14 hours ago, Teufelsrochen811 said:

For how many years is Aerosoft already working on the A330?

Of course there is a lot of overlap with the other busses, but we have around 4000 hours listed for the A330 specifically.

• Upvote 3

If you would start a project like this you have to reckon with something upwards to 30.000 hours in total. From project design to marketing. 

• Upvote 1

Underneath When? it says:   What do you mean with that?

"A318/A319 Professional

14 days after A318/A319 Professional release"

What do you mean with that?

14 days after the previous release the next will follow. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Dino1945 said:

A question: Following an Italian tutorial, I learned the various procedures of flight by Aerosoft Airbus FSX. Now I would like to know if everything is different by the new Airbus Professional. Thanks to those who answer me. I am not off topic.

As the logic in the Airbus is still the same, in principal you should be able to fly the new Airbus based on the old tutorial. But as there are many new features, using the new tutorial is highly recommended.

• Upvote 3

I‘ve got a short question. I‘m still new in this Forum and I don‘t know if this topic is the right one for this. 

I purchased the old Buses (A318-321) not from the Aerosoft Store but from an other reseller (gamesplanet.com). Now my question is if it is possible to get the discount on the new ones although I don‘t purchased them from the Aerosoft Store. 

Pricing and upgrade procedure have yet not been finalized. But other shops usually offer the same upgrade procedure as Aerosoft.

• Upvote 2

Hi, I am also new to the forums but if you look right on top of the page you will find useful information about the whole project etc.

I don't think it matters where you purchased the software from so here's what I pulled out to answer your question:

On 2/21/2018 at 5:18 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Are these updates of the old version?

No, they are fully new builds. The 32 bits versions had some code in it that was close to 7 years old and was holding us back.  So we decided to redo a lot of the modules and graphics to modern standards. Around 60% of the modeling and textures are new and more then 75% of the code is new.

So they probably are not free updates, right?

Indeed. But as always Aerosoft will never charge you double for anything. If we replace 50% of a product the update will only cost you half the new price. I this case it's even better because we if you own the A318/A319/A320/A321 and want the newer versions you will be offered an update price of 16.95 Euro (plus VAT when applicable). If you want the A330 and have any of the older models we might be able to offer you an discount as well, not 100% sure on that. The full versions will cost just under 50 Euro. Bundles will be updatable for 24.95 Euro (plus VAT when applicable. Of course prices can always change.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Hugo Bicho said:

But could you make ringing also when the crew call to confirm the cabin is ready etc... ? as you can see on this video the real one do it

Our model has a cabin ready memo message so no need for different company SOP‘s. 

• Upvote 4

Yes, we'll start using it for the An-2, CRJ, DC-8 and Busses. It will allow normal updates and 'experimental' updates. 

• Upvote 2