Bonaire ?

Merlin59

I bought Bonaire back over Christmas. The airport is mostly working as it should. I tried to start an Air Hauler 2 company out of there recently. The starting airplane was a Carenado s550. The plane was sitting mostly buried in the parking space as I tried to take the type rating test you have to take. It hadn't done this outside of AH2 so I put it off to a problem between the airport and AH2. I got to looking in my scenery list though and there was two entries for Bonaire or TCBN I think it is. I've never had other scenery for this area at all and one of the entries has (exclude) written out beside it. I know they were both installed by the Aerosoft scenery. My question is that normal? Or is something amiss. I don't know if it's related to my above problem but I don't know that it's not. Is that the way it's supposed to be and if so fine. If not what do I do to fix it? Thanks for any help! Be nice to know if any one else has seen this or if I'm the only lucky one. :)

Actually the entries in the scenery list read:

Bonaire Flamingo X AFX

Bonaire Flamingo X.,

The exclude  mentioned above is when you search for the airport to start from. Sorry about the confusion!

No, no addons of that type at all. Other than airports, mostly Aerosoft and airplanes I don't run many extras. Extra meshes always seem problematic and I've always been concerned that traffic addons would cut into frame rates. Bonaire doesn't mess up outside of Air Hauler 2 so it's not that big a deal. Knowing the doubles entries are normal is a big help. Thanks a bunch!

Archived