NavData Charts

dennison

Hi any help would be appreciated I purchased the package NavDataPro Complete - One Year Access yesterday I have contact aerosoft direct and I am not getting any help what so ever I am getting this error please see attachment. Please can someone help me 

Mod Edit: screenshot removed! Don't post license data publicly, not even in part.  

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you using the exact same email address as you gave in your shop account? Best use copy&paste from the shops order confirmation. 

Yes it will not let me copy and paste I can only put it in manual. when I looked at the manual it says the serial number that was sent but I have not received an email with a serial number. Do you use the same serial number that I used for the navdata pro install

So I don't know way I cannot copy and paste I can right click and the box comes up so I select copy but when I right click to register it I don't get anything so I cannot paste the serial number I have to put it all in manually. 

Archived