AN-2 v1.03 Nothing is clickable

Ranger Tex

Running Windows 8 and installing v1.03.  Aircraft appears to install properly but nothing is clickable.  Engine sounds if you auto start the engine but zero animations etc.  I have re-downloaded from Flightsimstore, turned off all Nortons anti-virus, run fresh install in Admin mode and same result.  Also sought assistance from Aerosoft support who sent me to a site that only seems to support boxed versions.   I know a few others have had this problem - are there any fixes for this?  Many thanks in advance.

• Aerosoft

Sorry our support did not do a correct job, I will look into that.

The most likely reason is that the main DLL is not loaded. I'll ask the developer to see how we can solve that. In other cases the issue was that the DLL was not accepted as safe by the users on the first start but if I am correct that question is removed from FSX;STEAM.

No worries Mathijs, that is greatly appreciated.   If it is any help I recently installed your awesome ASK-21 glider for FSX-SE which seems to follow the same installation procedure and it worked fine.  Look forward to hearing from you.   

Archived