Prepar3D or FSX?

WiktorCh

Hello everyone,

I recently bought a new laptop with better specs and being a big fan of flight simulation, I'd like to know if it's worth upgrading from FSX to Prepar3D. I'm not the "hard gamer" that plays FSX every day, but when I do, it's usually for hours. So what do you think? It would be interesting to have opinions from those who played both simulators.

Cheers

• Deputy Sheriffs

Any sensible advice needs to start with your specs, as Alex noted. You should also be prepared to accept that you may not be able to run any sim decently on a laptop, as described in this post by Mathijs:

3 hours ago, Herman said:

Any sensible advice needs to start with your specs, as Alex noted. You should also be prepared to accept that you may not be able to run any sim decently on a laptop, as described in this post by Mathijs:

Absolutely perfect advice by my friend Herman.

If you're able, and serious about flight sim then I would pursue a desktop system.

Archived