Problem with Mallorca X Evolution P3D V4, taxiways, approach and runway lights.

altreval

Hi:

I bought Balearic Islands X Evolution  (P3D v.4) and i am getting awfully taxiways, approach and runway lights at Mallorca airport, any fix? Thanks.

Please login to display this image.

Hi:

Before to unistall the envshade i have this settings  Luminosity: 1,30   Bloom: 0,20  Saturation: 1,10. Then I unistalled Envdir and Envshade and the awfully taxiways, approach and runway lights are still there, I think this problem is not caused by envshade, my system is windows 7 and p3dv4.2. Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

TBH, what do you expect? Look at my picture and look at your picture. I use no such fancy tools like envshade, which are known to cause trouble by changing default simulator files used by other addons. And biggest problem: when you remove them your sim is not reset to its original state.

I tried again and reinstalled the original files with my own backups that i made before to install the first time the envshade and still the same problem, why is the problem envshade like you said, if the Mega Airport Barcelona professional is working correctly  with envshade and the Balearic Islands X Evolution is not? I attached 3 pictures of Mega Airport Barcelona professional working perfect with envshade.

Thanks

• Developer

Barcelona is a Professional Version specialy developed for P3D V4 and not only a free Straight forwared update of the FSX/P3D V3 Version like Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Malaga, where more or less only the Installer was changed.

A Professional Version for them is in the queue and will be done and available within the next 2 month.

The Professional development is not only a recompile of the old code, as some people think, it is a complete technical redesign of the code to fit in performance and coding the needs of the new V4 engine. But this needs time and there are two other airport before on the list.

Hi:

You said: 

"Barcelona is a Professional Version specialy developed for P3D V4 and not only a "free" Straight forwared update of the FSX/P3D V3 Version like Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza and Malaga, where more or less only the Installer was changed."

Sorry but I paid almost $50 for Balearic Islands X Evolution and this product include Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza, and the Aerosoft web page say  P3D V4 compatibility,  and after you said  

"The Professional development is not only a recompile of the old code, as some people think, it is a complete technical redesign of the code to fit in performance and coding the needs of the new V4 engine.

I would not want to think that I have to pay again for the professional version.

Thanks 

Archived