Missing SID KLAX

jessferguson79

Hello All,

I was flying from KLAX to KSFO the other day in the FF A320 and ATC had me depart on the SUMMR1 SID with a flight plan of SUMMR1 STOKD DCT BSR BSR3

When I went to file plan it appears that SUMMR1 is non-existent in the dataset?

The database is updated 13 times a year,   VATSIM will use the current one and yours will not be up to date unless you use one of the two providers of Nav Data and update it.

Generally updation once every few months is enough.

So let me clarify. I am running the 1802 dataset from Aerosoft. I just bought that for the FF A320

Please login to display this image.

I primarily use Navigraph Data for everything else, also updated to 1802.

ATC requested that I take off on 25R with the SUMMR1 departure:

When I attempt to configure that in the FF A320 MCDU, I select 25R but the SUMMR1 SID never shows as an option. I flew the exact same flight in the Zibo B738 using the Navigraph dataset, no issues. It shows up exactly as I would expect it. 

Either there is an issue with the Aerosoft dataset, or their is an issues in how the A320 is reading the dataset.

I also have a similar issue with the TRUKN1 departure in KSFO. It works great on the 01's but waypoints are missing on the 28 runways.

• Aerosoft

Well it seem that the providers for Navigraph and NavDataPro are not using the same data in that case. As we are obliged by contract (as is Navigraph) to deliver the data as we get it and are not allowed to edit it in any way, there is nothing that can be done about this. We have seen this before.

11 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well it seem that the providers for Navigraph and NavDataPro are not using the same data in that case. As we are obliged by contract (as is Navigraph) to deliver the data as we get it and are not allowed to edit it in any way, there is nothing that can be done about this. We have seen this before.

Thanks Mathijis, I appreciate the response!! That makes sense...

Archived