Heathrow Professional misplaced black building

Captain Lars

Dear Aerosoft team,

I recently purchased London Heathrow Professional. However, when at gate 303 and adjacent gates towards the south of the airport, there is a really big, black, untexturized building sticking in front of the terminal, partly covering the jetways there. It clearly doesn't belong there.

Before installing the product, I removed all the MyTraffic files containing "EGLL". Also, neither do I have Orbx FTX Englang installed (though a lot of other Orbx stuff), nor any other EGLL add on.

Can you please help me to get rid of the black building?

Thank you very much,

Lars Wüst

Sure:

Front

Please login to display this image.

Flyover:

Orthophoto:

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is definitely a object not belonging there. did/do you have any other scenery installed covering London/Heathrow area? maybe freeware?

In case of Orbx, did you make sure that EGLL is above ALL Orbx entries in your scenery library? You can post a screens hot to make sure.

vor 6 Stunden , DaveCT2003 sagte:

Would you kindly post your system specs?

Many thanks.

i7 6700K, MSI Radeon R9 390, Asus Z170 Pro Gaming, 16GB DDR4 RAM, P3D v4.1 on a Samsung M.2 SSD

vor 1 hour , mopperle sagte:

There is definitely a object not belonging there. did/do you have any other scenery installed covering London/Heathrow area? maybe freeware?

In case of Orbx, did you make sure that EGLL is above ALL Orbx entries in your scenery library? You can post a screens hot to make sure.

No, I don't have any scenery in the area. Well, London Gatwick, but that's quite a way from Heathrow.

Yes, Orbx entries are way below. I'm currently not at my flightsim computer, I will try to disable some older libraries tonight.

OK, so I did the following:

- disabled legacy libraries - nothing

- disabled Gatwick - nothing

- moved EGLL to the top of the library - nothing

I then made a custom "Fakeport" with ADE that contains nothing more than two exclusion rectangles that is now placed in a separate library entry way down below, and finally the big black block (and the forklift that I know from Incheon :huh:) disappeared.

I still don't know where the block came from! Thank you for your help nonetheless.

Lars

1 hour ago, Captain Lars said:

I then made a custom "Fakeport" with ADE that contains nothing more than two exclusion rectangles that is now placed in a separate library entry way down below, and finally the big black block (and the forklift that I know from Incheon :huh:) disappeared.

I still don't know where the block came from! Thank you for your help nonetheless.

Lars

It's an interesting one, but certainly not the scenery itself (EGLL Professional screen shots around Gate 303 below).

20 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

Lars

There is definitely another scenery or scenery files which are effecting the EGLL scenery.  Those files will still be loaded, and will effect performance - though to what degree only you'll be able to tell.  I love/hate a mystery like that, so I would go through each of the scenery.dll files to see which was causing this.

Archived