FSC10 FSCommnder 10 NEW

ryanair556

Hello,

i USE fsc 9.2 have all updates added. Bought with cd and full serial number.

I tried setting up the new  fsc 10.

i uninstalled all fsx files from my pc  and reinstalled fsc10   i was never asked for any serial/validation keys from my 9.2 version.

I am now running FSC 10 BUIT only  the trial version  .

can you please advise me how to validate fsc10  to the full version using my serial number from 9.2.

Thank you.

• Deputy Sheriffs
4 minutes ago, ryanair556 said:

21 minutes ago, mopperle said:

If yo downloaded the FSC10 version from their website it will not work with your Aerosft license key.

But you can register your version at this site (account needed):http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php

choose the FSC10, enter your dvd key an you should get a new download version. BUT remember this is only for FSX!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

So do you have already an account for the update database? This is *NOT* the account of the Aerosoft shop you might also have, but a separated one.

After registering an own account there and logging into it, you will have an "Add product" button.

Please login to display this image.

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived