Configuring Aircraft, Please Wait... ??? CRJ 700-900

capbat

Hi All. 

When using CRJ 700 1.0.3 and requesting via the Tablet to put the aircraft in Cold&Dark mode I see that message `Configuring Aircrart, please wait....`and it stays there for ever.

Is there an existing Dead&Cold scenario that would be available?

Cause when I load any livery it is never in cold&Dark state, sometimes battery is on, and numerous other switches are on or off. So I have to go via the tablet and request the cold&Dark status, which never gives me 

a truly Cold&Dark Aircraft with all appropriate switches in their correct position. 

Your comments are always appreciated. 

Bat

Hello Bat,

what you are experiencing is a known small bug of the CRJ.

Workaround:

- make sure you have park brakes on

- from Dave choose te ready for taxi state and wait for completion

- choose Cold and Dark state

Now the C&D should configure properly.

Regards,

Gerald

Thanks Gerald I did as you proposed, what I am looking for is when the GPU is connected I should get an indication inside in the ELECTRICAL POWER compartment that the AC is Avail, green light on.

But I am stuck there. I can never see that green light. I am trying to learn this by following this video on YouTube. If you chekc at 13:50 and stop it there, because he goes pretty fast, you will see that the only thing he's done is to start the APU, and at 13:50 there is a green indication that the AC is Avail.

Anything I am missing. 

Thanks Again Always appreciated. 

BAT

Bat,

(will repeat myself)...the CRJ is a bit buggy. Somethimes I see the AVAIL light, somethimes I don't :). Just make sure you flipped the BAT switch and after connecting the GP, press that button even if it's not lit up green.

A tip: use the tutorial from the documentation! At the time when I purchased the CRJ, there were no good tutorials on YT. Also please notice that you will run in some issues but all of those are already covered in these threads. I personaly started a topic covering step by step the things that don't work.

My regards,

Gerald

Archived