Sasa

Berlin Brandenburg Professional

Hi this question is probably been answered before but is the existing Berlin Schoenefeld airport also in the scenery?

cheers 

10 minutes ago, vogon22 said:

Hi this question is probably been answered before but is the existing Berlin Schoenefeld airport also in the scenery?

cheers 

it's mentioned in the third line in the first post. "• Includes the older Schönefeld (SXF) airport (north of BER) with the same level of detail"

Hello,

the textures are looking really great.

I think you will charge money for the Prepar3dv4 Update, because of that: The airport (SXF) ist outdated, the new terminal is missing and a lot more, too. I think for charging money you should include the new terminal (it's not difficult for sure, looks like the other one - Terminal D). Take time and make it right!

And: the Infotower at BER is gone since a few months

I hope for that!

Thanks Urmel

38 minutes ago, Ulmel said:

Hello,

the textures are looking really great.

I think you will charge money for the Prepar3dv4 Update, because of that: The airport (SXF) ist outdated, the new terminal is missing and a lot more, too. I think for charging money you should include the new terminal (it's not difficult for sure, looks like the other one - Terminal D). Take time and make it right!

And: the Infotower at BER is gone since a few months

I hope for that!

Thanks Urmel

This answers your questions/suggestions: ;)

It seems my last post was deleted.

Thanks from an former big customer (spent hundreds or likely thousands of euros to you guys).

3 minutes ago, Ulmel said:

Thanks from an former big customer (spent hundreds or likely thousands of euros to you guys).

What do you mean?  Your last post from Thursday is still visible and afterwards there were no posts deleted or hidden in this thread.

3 hours ago, Ulmel said:

I'm not really sure, as to why you need to point out, that you've spent money on Aerosoft's products?! 

I'm fairly certain (and I sincerly hope), that whether you've spent 3 cent or 3 million (or zero, for that matter), still wouldn't have any weight in, as to whether or not your posts have been removed.

@Sasa

Hello Sasa,
I can not wait any longer !!!
Can you still insert the parking position 65, which can be quite "quick" implement. Or?

I'm really looking forward to the airport.

Thanks and regards Patrick

*here is a picture from Google Maps

SXF Gate 65.PNG

2 hours ago, GWI-Berlin said:

Can you still insert the parking position 65, which can be quite "quick" implement. Or?

I dont think so. Sascha has various times stated that those recent and ongoing changes will not be implemented.

Jup, sollte man unbedingt haben!

Ist schon genial geworden......

F5 key        - Checked

Credit Card - Ready

First flight    - Planned

Please take care to use this fix, when you download and install the addon before the Installer is changed with this fix tomorrow: