swiches assignation through FSUIPC5

Dompep

I cann't assign switches (encoders)  of my hardware (Leobodnar boards) for some functions like  altitude setting, hdg setting, speed setting, etc......

Is it possible or not?

Thanks for support

I don’t have my computer in front of me, so I’m going off of memory here. 

If you are using FSX, open make sure that you have it open in windows mode. Open FSUIPC. Look for LOG in the tabs on top. By ‘tabs’ I’m talking about the things that say ‘Buttons and Switches’, ‘Axis Assignment’, etc....

On the left side of the page you’ll see a list of check boxes. Click on ‘Log Events, Non Axis’ (its something like that anyway. It may actually say buttons and switches). You’ll also want to click ‘Open Log in New Window’ at the bottom on the left. 

Grom this point, when you click on a button or switch, you will get the List Var name, code, and parameter. I’ve noticed that some switches don’t produce anything. 

When youre done, DO NOT close the log window. It’ll shut down the sim. Just simply open FSUIPC , click on LOG, and then click on END LOG. When you do so, the log window will close, so make sure you write everything down first. 

I think that’s about it. Let me know if you have any issues. 

Archived