EDDF and EGGL dynamics not showing upon arrival.

nmahink

First off I would like to thank the devs for creating these amazing airports! I only have one minor issue with the dynamic lights at these two airports. The dynamic lights do show when I spawn at these airports, but when I make an arrival into the airports (Example OMDB-EDDF or KLAX-EGLL), the dynamic lights are gone. The dynamic lights do appear when I depart these airports, but they seem to have vanished when ever I arrive into EDDF or EGLL.

• Developer

Can you please first provide any Versionnumbers of P3D V4 (I hope you talk about that Sim) and the installed Addons EDDF and EGLL you use.

P3D V4.0.x had issues in this area, maybe 1.0 versions of the addons, so as we don't know which state you have, we can't say anything here. And we have no reports like this before.

But maybe you wait until P3D V4.2.x is available, maybe the situation will change in any direction then ;)

I use P3Dv4.1, Mega Airport London Heathrow professional v1.01, Mega Airport Frankfurt V2.0 professional v1.00. Worse case scenario if no fix is available I can wait until P3Dv4.2 is released.

• Developer

Can you please check, if the Effects for Frankfurt in the attached ZIP will change anything.

Unzip the file into the ..\<P3Dv4>\Effects folder and replace the files.

When this fix it, I maybe can provide a fix for Heathrow too.

• 3 weeks later...

So I uninstalled EGLL and did a clean reinstall of EGLL v1.01 into P3Dv4.2, I can confirm the lights are working upon arrival into the airport! I will report back for EDDF.

I spoke too soon, apparently the problem still persists, it strangely only happens from a certain distance from the airport, it's as if the dynamic lighting only extends to certain radius.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived