What has been repaired in the next update?

Like many here, I've been enjoying the CRJ while simultaneously anticipating upcoming repairs.  Would it be possible to list what has been repaired for the next update?  Yes, I'm sure that as soon as that is published there would be a long list of complaints about not having this or that repair included, but it would still be good to see what's upcoming.  

My most noticeable issues are the LNAV issues, the arriving runways list disappearing from the FMC on changing a previously selected arrival runway, and the repeating sound of "the captain has turned the fasten seat belt sign..." heard sometimes on landing.  I also sometimes get the reversers not wanting to disengage after landing.  

Looking forward to the next and future updates.  Thank you for the great effort that has gone into creating this complex piece of software.  

Archived