Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Sign in to follow this  
etopsbr

VC lights Issue

Hey guys, I'm having this issue when I "move my head" in the cockpit.. 

i've seen something like this in the past on a different a/c, regenerating the shaders worked for me.

4 hours ago, dfw said:

i've seen something like this in the past on a different a/c, regenerating the shaders worked for me.

Yep, I'm also having this issue on my Fslabs A320. The only two planes that have this. And it also affect the dynamic lights outside de AC.. I'm starting to think that this is some P3D V4 bug..

11 hours ago, mopperle said:

Yes, not an CRJ bug but P3D; see the same with PMDG.

Is there any kind of source from LM telling that they are aware of this bug?

10 hours ago, etopsbr said:

Is there any kind of source from LM telling that they are aware of this bug?

Unfortunately not, these things are rarely posted in their froum and I have no access to their bug tracking system.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.