LIMJ and LIMC vs P3D v4.1

ca210270

• 3 weeks later...

More than six months ago someone wrote: "There is a complete update being prepared that has full P3D v4 features. Should not be long." 

Nowadays a lot of water is passed under the bridge and some post above we can't even have news about that... 

Six, I repeat six months later... 

Feel free to close this thread as the previous one 

Raffaele

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi some weeks ago I was in contact with David. He was working on Milano Malpensa (e.g. dynamic lightning). But he is also working on Ben Gurion at the moment. 

It will take time. There is nothing Aerosoft can do. We have to wait until David is ready.

For Milano I have uploaded a light fix for P3Dv4.1:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/129670-limc-milan-malpensa-and-p3dv4-hotfix/

On 20/02/2018 at 6:27 AM, masterhawk said:

Hi some weeks ago I was in contact with David. He was working on Milano Malpensa (e.g. dynamic lightning). But he is also working on Ben Gurion at the moment. 

It will take time. There is nothing Aerosoft can do. We have to wait until David is ready.

For Milano I have uploaded a light fix for P3Dv4.1:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/129670-limc-milan-malpensa-and-p3dv4-hotfix/

From a customer point of view doesn't matter if one or one thousand people are involved, I had paid from Genoa scenery and there no light on the apron since July 2017!! 

What it's quite clear is that they prefer to get out with other scenery to collect money instead fix the scenery of who already paid...

Frankly speaking, yes there was a bug in P3D and ok they apply a fix to get it working even with the bug on P3D side but it's too difficult to prepare a set of files to revert back this fix? It should be the original one or quite similar... 

• 2 weeks later...

Can we have an official answer from aerosoft about this issue? Another month is gone...

Last statement was dated 21/07/2017 "should not take so long"

Or at least the way to get a refund

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And another month is gone....

Is there any control on your process or on the developers that works for your company?

We are speaking of months and months of delay not days.....

Third attempt after two messages deleted that had nothing impolite just report the facts... So an easy question...  Can I have a refound?

• 1 month later...

Looks funny when people down vote when someone tell the truth...

What wrong with you? I paid for a scenery and there's a huge problem.

Ok initially was from P3D side but for the fix almost one YEAR is gone. Looks so strange that people get angry?!

WE ARE WAITING SINCE JULY 2017

Anyway I don't care so much about this thing...

Again can I have a refund mathijs? Looks a reasonable request. Why didn't you get a position on this?

I got this scenery for the dynamic light just for this, there a wonderful free  scenery of Genoa airport, I got your just for the lights and aren't working

• Deputy Sheriffs
16 hours ago, fyase82 said:

Looks funny when people down vote when someone tell the truth...

What wrong with you? I paid for a scenery and there's a huge problem.

Ok initially was from P3D side but for the fix almost one YEAR is gone. Looks so strange that people get angry?!

WE ARE WAITING SINCE JULY 2017

Anyway I don't care so much about this thing...

Again can I have a refund mathijs? Looks a reasonable request. Why didn't you get a position on this?

I got this scenery for the dynamic light just for this, there a wonderful free  scenery of Genoa airport, I got your just for the lights and aren't working

Hi @fyase82,

if I remember correct, dynamic lights have never been part of Genoa and have never been advertised on the product page.

Your request for a refund should not be discussed in the forum. Please, contact directly support@aerosoft.com

41 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Hi @fyase82,

if I remember correct, dynamic lights have never been part of Genoa and have never been advertised on the product page.

Your request for a refund should not be discussed in the forum. Please, contact directly support@aerosoft.com 

OK, dynamic light ( my fault ) or not the main issue is that the apron is dark since July 2017.

Anyway thanks for your answer.

You have mail

Best regards

Raffaele

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived