twin otter boxed edition updates?

williamthompson

Greetings,  I have the boxed edition of Twin Otter Extended, and I wonder if there is an update for it?   I am finding the power control very slow to respond and I cannot find how to engage reverse thrust consistently.  I am using a CH products throttle and CH combat stick for control.

I would appreciate any advice.  Thanks and best wishes,   william

5 minutes ago, williamthompson said:

I am finding the power control very slow to respond and I cannot find how to engage reverse thrust consistently.

Slow power response is normal for how FSX does turboprops, so unfortunately you're stuck with it. You have to develop a 'predictive' hand on the power to fly this aircraft successfully. For reverse, it's hard to advise since you don't say how you are controlling it. Best way is to use separate analogue axes for reverse, which is possible if you have FSUIPC.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived