Airbus A320 JarDesign

marci1229

Dear Users,

I have a big problem with my Aircraft. It is short but very difficult to find a solution I think.

Problem: When I use the replay mode then I would like to close the replay mode my Airbus fly into the space. In this video you can see my problem: 

The plane did this after closing replay mode.

Any solutions? This is so weird. The plane always do this after closing replay mode.

Clean Updated Airbus install.

Clean Updated X-Plane 11 install.

Quote: Maybe you must turn off the AutoThorttle before entering replay mode.

Regards,

On 28.1.2018 at 21:08, marci1229 sagte:

The plane always do this after closing replay mode.

Replay mode usually does not work correctly with aircraft more complex than default planes, because too many additional variables are simulated. Replay mode can't properly recreate them and most importantly may leave the planes in a strange / wrong undefined state.

On ‎2018‎. ‎02‎. ‎01‎. at 6:45 PM, Mario Donick said:

Replay mode usually does not work correctly with aircraft more complex than default planes, because too many additional variables are simulated. Replay mode can't properly recreate them and most importantly may leave the planes in a strange / wrong undefined state.

It is okay, but earlier I did a lot of replay video. :D

Archived