Anchorage Professional Update v1.10 P3DV4

meccadom

Where can I find this update?  The file listed in my account appears to be v1.02.  I have found the fix for the configurator but not the update.  And does the version 1.02 need to be uninstalled first and then v1,10 be installed?

thanks

Dom

• Developer

There is no update available, only a full Installer, sorry. But as the most big files of the Scenery, which generate the size of the download has changed with this version, a update will not much smaller then the full installer.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Your shop account should be updated soon to offer you the v1.10 download. 

What date is currently listed right next to the download link?

Hi Tom

I see no date other than the total order date.  The file is listed as 352.56 mb.  Also I tried to download and received a diagnostic error message using WinRAR "unexpected end of archive".

Dom

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ah, sorry, my bad. I mistook that with the old shop account page which listed a file date. The new (current) shop page doesn't give this information.

As I wrote, just wait a little, the new version should be listed in your account soon.

Thanks.  I'll be patient.  Just to clarify, v1.02 should be uninstalled and v1.10 re-installed. correct? And then the fix for the configurator installed thereafter?

Dom

• Deputy Sheriffs

Any time a full installer is available, you'll want to remove the old version using the Windows Control Panel only (or the uninstaller if there is one). As always, before installing the new one, remember to temporarily deactivate your anti-virus software and then install the new one as Administrator.

If the new one is specifically described as an "update," "hotfix" or "patch," and is significantly smaller than the earlier one, then you can install over your existing one.

I'm unable to log into my account to get the latest version of Anchorage Professional, which I purchased a few days ago. I get a message that says OOPS an error has occurred. That doesn't tell me anything.

Is there a problem on your end? Thanks.

• Developer
5 minutes ago, Tamba765 said:

I'm unable to log into my account to get the latest version of Anchorage Professional, which I purchased a few days ago. I get a message that says OOPS an error has occurred. That doesn't tell me anything.

Is there a problem on your end? Thanks.

Please send a email to support@aerosoft.com 

We here have no info about the shop system and your account there.

• Developer
10 hours ago, rgerdes said:

Anybody else notice there is still a big hole in the ground off the end of runway 7R?

...and please check that you have Version 1.10 installed!

• Deputy Sheriffs
23 hours ago, rgerdes said:

Anybody else notice there is still a big hole in the ground off the end of runway 7R?

Here's what I see with version 1.1 downloaded from the Aerosoft site. Recommended settings. Just what it looks like IRL with the slope from the approach end of 7R (132' MSL) down to sea level. The other picture is of the terrain out along the 7R departure end expended centerline.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Looks like possibly a conflicting mesh. Are you using any?

And while we're looking into other possibilities, are you using Orbx Southern Alaska (SAK)? If so, do you have it set to be below all your other add-ons? On my shots, I do have SAK and it's below all my add-ons.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for the close-up. Here's what I'm seeing:

Mesh issues aren't my forte, so someone else will have to help us out. While the perspective is different, yours does look right except for the hole when you compare it with my shot. There are some subtle differences, though. Other things to check: please do a search for *PANC* in your P3Dv4 folder to look for any PANC related files that might be causing this.

And finally, you hooked Otto, Oliver and me with your issue before I realized it was unrelated to the original issue of "Where can I find the update." We'll work this through here, but in the future, please start a new thread for issues unrelated to the original one, even though it's the same airport add-on.

Sorry Herman - about not starting a new thread.

The title refers to update so thought this was the spot :rolleyes:

Anyway getting kinda late here "Alaska time" so will pursue this more later.

Thanks,

Bob

• Deputy Sheriffs

No worries on adding to the thread. The reason why we urge people to start new threads on even somewhat related issues is so that others with that specific issue can more easily find a solution.

Did a search for PANC

Only ones I can find are in Anchorage Professional and ORBX SAK

Everything else looks good in the updated scenery - the bridges over buy the tank farm are corrected - not sure I'm going to worry about this little hole.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I updated to v 1.1 but couldn't finalize the installation. At the end I get "runtime error '53" file not found.

Very frustrating.

Any clues ?

Regards

Jose

Archived