Navdata charts and CRJ 700 aerosoft

mtlt

Hi,

i got navdata charts for one year. I used quick flight yesterday , because it is a good way to create a correct flight plan . I save it in the kneeboard. But i cannot see where that kneeboard is saved on my computer, and how i can use it when i choose a CRJ 700. In the kneeboard menu of that aeroplane : nothing about a nav log.

I believed there was an automatic link beetween Navdata charts and the CRJ. That was wrong ?

Thank's for your reply.

Excuse me but i precise one important thing: i use P3Dv4.1 for the CRJ. I have also Navadata pro , and there is no problem in the FMS.

Thanks.

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 minutes ago, mtlt said:

In the kneeboard menu of that aeroplane : nothing about a nav log.

I believed there was an automatic link beetween Navdata charts and the CRJ. That was wrong ?

The kneeboard is just a feature in the NavDataPro Charts application (either standalone application or webpage). The charts there are not synced anywhere.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You're welcome ;) 

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived