We like to know how you feel about the forums and the way we handle them, so if you a few seconds please answer the four questions posted here: 
https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/147548-how-are-we-doing-with-support-on-the-forum-do-read-the-text-below-the-poll/. But please, please, read the text below the poll. If you think we do bad we want to know why.

mtlt

Navdata charts and CRJ 700 aerosoft

Hi,

i got navdata charts for one year. I used quick flight yesterday , because it is a good way to create a correct flight plan . I save it in the kneeboard. But i cannot see where that kneeboard is saved on my computer, and how i can use it when i choose a CRJ 700. In the kneeboard menu of that aeroplane : nothing about a nav log.

I believed there was an automatic link beetween Navdata charts and the CRJ. That was wrong ?

Thank's for your reply.

Excuse me but i precise one important thing: i use P3Dv4.1 for the CRJ. I have also Navadata pro , and there is no problem in the FMS.

Thanks.

13 minutes ago, mtlt said:

In the kneeboard menu of that aeroplane : nothing about a nav log.

I believed there was an automatic link beetween Navdata charts and the CRJ. That was wrong ?

The kneeboard is just a feature in the NavDataPro Charts application (either standalone application or webpage). The charts there are not synced anywhere.

Thank you Tom,

so either i print my charts or i open a window under prepr3D CRJ . It's exact ?

Yes, it's either printing or you have the chart app opened (either on the same machine or another machine or tablet).

You're welcome ;) 

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.