SODE jetways for Barcelona now available

Autopiloth

• Developer

Hi,

as promised we have made optional SODE jetways for Barcelona Evolution (FSX) and Barcelona pro (P3D V4).
You can find them at our support site as a free download: http://www.sim-wings.com/SUPPORT_INDEX.htm

Please note: Since SODE is not able to manage multiple sims like p3D and FSX on the same PC: Take care to only install it for one of those sims. Otherwise it could happen that P3D jetways show in FSX or vice versa...

Thorsten

• Deputy Sheriffs
10 minutes ago, Autopiloth said:

Hi,

as promised we have made optional SODE jetways for Barcelona Evolution (FSX) and Barcelona pro (P3D V4).
You can find them at our support site as a free download: http://www.sim-wings.com/SUPPORT_INDEX.htm

Please note: Since SODE is not able to manage multiple sims like p3D and FSX on the same PC: Take care to only install it for one of those sims. Otherwise it could happen that P3D jetways show in FSX or vice versa...

Thorsten

Hi Thorsten, have you evaluated the targetsim option?

From SODE 1.5.3 Release notes:

Besides the usual bugfixes a method has been introduced to define sim-specific models in the placement xml. This enables the developer to have all legacy sims still supported while for the new sims, he can take advantage of the latest SDK features in their models. The xml syntax for this new feature is described here: <TargetSim>

• Developer
11 minutes ago, masterhawk said:

Hi Thorsten, have you evaluated the targetsim option?

From SODE 1.5.3 Release notes:

Besides the usual bugfixes a method has been introduced to define sim-specific models in the placement xml. This enables the developer to have all legacy sims still supported while for the new sims, he can take advantage of the latest SDK features in their models. The xml syntax for this new feature is described here: <TargetSim>

Thanks, will check that.

Hi,

Sorry for asking, but since you were providing your Pro-Versions of PANC and LEBL now with SODE-jetways I just wondered if those were considered as an update for Heathrow Professional as well:rolleyes:.

Kind regards,

Nicolas

• Developer
19 hours ago, DLHAirbus321 said:

Hi,

Sorry for asking, but since you were providing your Pro-Versions of PANC and LEBL now with SODE-jetways I just wondered if those were considered as an update for Heathrow Professional as well:rolleyes:.

Kind regards,

Nicolas

Yes. All of the sim-wings "professional" airports will get SODE jetways as a download option. Next Airport will be "La Palma", then Heathrow.

Thanks for the SODE files.

Can you please clarify its installation? The readme states :

"...1.) Copy the subdirectory "SODE" below the "Mega Airport Barcelona Professional" directory of the scenery add-on."

But ...copy to where?

Thanks

• Developer

Copy the SODE Folder you find in the ZIP into the Main folder of the Mega Airport Barcelona Professional Addon (<Your Installpath>\ Mega Airport Barcelona Professional ), so that the new SODE Folder is a new Subfolder beside SCENERY and TEXTURE Folder

The batch-file does not seem to work properly in my case. The SODE directory and the AJS_LEBL_SODE.xml are transferred correctly to programData\12bPilot directory, whereas LEBL_LIB-Jetway is not deleted (or renamed), LEBL_LIB-Jetway-Sode is not added and LEBL_AFX-Op07 is not replaced. I did everything manually and the SODE Jetways work now as they should. MA Barcelona Professional is in D:\P3D64\Ecosystem\Aerosoft.

The same issue with PANC

Regards Roland

vor 7 Stunden , Autopiloth sagte:

Yes. All of the sim-wings "professional" airports will get SODE jetways as a download option. Next Airport will be "La Palma", then Heathrow.

WOOOOW, amazing news guys, can't wait:D. And I want to share my amazement for providing this as a FREE update, since I heard that implementing SODE seems to be pretty much a pain to developers:).

Thank you!

On 24/1/2018 at 3:36 AM, Autopiloth said:

I also agree, this is great news! Finally having dual jetways on my aircraft!

• 4 weeks later...

confirm also for me the .BAT fail to install Sode Jetways.

I provide to install manually all files in C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE (xml and SimObjetc) and add/rename/overwrite the .bgl files into Scenery folder.

• 3 months later...

Same issue with P3Dv4.

The batch file supplied in this update to copy the files over did not work for my system.

I manually had to copy the scenery files over while the simobjects and xml folders had to be manually copied to C:\Program Data\12bpilot\SODE.

Regards

Mark

• 10 months later...

I tried to install SODE for barcelona professional, I followed the manual procedure,

but I have the problem as shown in the picture:

the old jetways remain under the new ones and mix together

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

We never used the syntax to rename a BGL file with *.BGL.OFF

Don‘t know how this files comes in your scenery folder.

Delete the LEBL_LIB-Jetway.bgl and the two files with *.BGL.OFF

That should fix it

13 minutes ago, OPabst said:

We never used the syntax to rename a BGL file with *.BGL.OFF

Don‘t know how this files comes in your scenery folder.

Delete the LEBL_LIB-Jetways.bgl and the two files with *.BGL.OFF

That should fix it

the OFF string I put it to disable them !,

now I did as you said but there are always 2 superimposed jetways left ...

maybe you need to exclude the old jetways somewhere ???

• Developer

Read my post again, the LEBL_LIB-Jetway.Bgl is still there.

With SODE Option activ only the LEBL_LIB-Jetway-SODE.bgl has to be there.

25 minutes ago, OPabst said:

Read my post again, the LEBL_LIB-Jetway.Bgl is still there.

With SODE Option activ only the LEBL_LIB-Jetway-SODE.bgl has to be there.

you're right, I didn't understand ... now everything is ok
thank you so much

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived