Bali X problems

francis16

Hi sirs,

Ive been using bali x for quite some time now and just now i flew there at night and there are no taxi lights and runway lights. The lights that i saw were taxiway edge lights and runway edge lights. Also everytime i ask gsx for pushback at either to the left or right it suddenly turns the aircraft 180 degrees. This is the only scenery that i experience this problem with gsx. i hope you guys can help me.

thanks 

francis

• Aerosoft

The issue with GSX you will need to discuss with the devs, we are unaware of how a scenery could influence this behavior. 

We have not seen any reports of the lights issue from other people and I am unable to recreate it on my systems. If you are sure all scenery settings are correct I would suggest to re-install the product. 

• 2 weeks later...

Your lights problem might be caused by a missing bgl in your scenery\world\scenery folder, check that you have the WADD_ADEP2_ADE_ALT.BGL file in there.

The strange behaviour of GSX is caused by the fact that most parking spots in the AFCAD have two connections, one to the taxiways and one to the vehicle-lines which GSX can't handle. Solution is easy; remove the link with the vehicle-lines and GSX will behave again.

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

you have to edit that AFCAD with an editor (eg. ADE) removing the offending connections from the parking spots and recompile the AFCAD (maybe it's a good idea to backup the original one first)

Archived