Dublin Update

GregC

Hi there,

I, along with others understand that you are doing your very best to update all your scenery to V4. However, I cannot for the life of me understand why the big, more popular airports haven't got priority. Yes, Frankfurt and Heathrow have been updated but there have been regional airports updated before other big airports???? I understand that some of these airports if not most were developed by third party developers but one of the main reasons I've transferred over to XP11 for a while was because there was no Irish scenery, let alone Dublin for V4. 

As Dublin is increasingly growing as an airport and development for a new runway is in place, I cannot see how this hasn't been pushed up the list to be updated. It's now been 6/7 months since V4 has come live and still, the development has been quite slow.

I have installed the airport using the migration tool and everything actually works only for the taxiway textures (buildings etc. load fine) so I mean really? This isn't exactly a time consuming project......

I'm not having a go at anyone here, I'm just becoming increasingly impatient and frustrated watching these tiny airports in Antartica become updated before popular VATSIM airports and international airports.....

I understand you cannot give every piece of information you have to the general public but if contact has been made with the developer confirming that work is being done on an update to V4 or if Aerosoft themselves have started work on one of their own developments, it really isn't hard to place this in a thread "Mega Airport Dublin - In progress". This would give the public confirmation that it's being worked on. We don't need a release date and I know there will be people asking for that too, but it's better to have the public build a hype for a product than for them to become increasingly frustrated with no answers.

• Deputy Sheriffs
8 minutes ago, GregC said:

it really isn't hard to place this in a thread "Mega Airport Dublin - In progress".

But what if that simply isn't the case? 

You can be sure, that once that status changes it will be announced here in the forum.

And as this topic has really been discussed multiple times already and there is no new information to add to it, I will close the topic again.

Please use the forum search to find all those previous Dublin discussions. Thank you.

Archived