AES : No marshaller at LFBO and LFML

fgmcn

Hello,

I just have a little problem with 2 airports : Toulouse (LFBO) and Marseille (LFML) from simwings :

I have no marshaller to park my airplane whichever the gate. however the other animations work well (jetway, cars, push)...

I tried to un-install and re-install the sceneries without any change.

For information, I have the problem from the beginning (version 1.5)

If anyone has a solution ...

Thanks.

• Developer

Hi,

I think there is a Dockingsystem at the wall for both airports at the gates? Ok, I also never understand how they work, but so there are no marshallers need. Or did I missunderstand the system there?

Thanks for the answer, but this dockingsystem can just axe you on the yellow line but you don't have any indication about the the position you have to stop.

In real live i can confirm you that you have a marshaller at the gate. :o

• 4 weeks later...

I've just downloaded the new version 1.91 and found marshallers at gates !!!

:D

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! :):)

Just a last request (i know i ask you a lot... :roll: ) : Is Nice LFMN (from Simwings too) is expected to be part of AES ?

It would be a great thing...

Never the mind, thank you again for your magnific add-on..

• Developer
I've just downloaded the new version 1.91 and found marshallers at gates !!!

:D

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !! :):)

Just a last request (i know i ask you a lot... :roll: ) : Is Nice LFMN (from Simwings too) is expected to be part of AES ?

It would be a great thing...

Never the mind, thank you again for your magnific add-on..

No, the design and technologie used for Nice is to old and different to the rest of the package, so we have to wait for an update of the airport (I can't say if and when it will come).